Md. Monwar Hossain Parvez M. Ashraf
- Bandwidth service for different routes and different levels such as STM-1, STM-4, STM-16 to the International Internet Gateway (IIG) companies through International Private Leased Circuits (IPLC).
- Bandwidth service for different routes and different levels such as STM-1, STM-4, STM-16 to the International (Voice) Gateway (IGW) companies.
- IP Transit Services to IIG companies
- IPLC services to any Corporate Customers as per the approval of telecommunications regulatory body of Bangladesh.
- IIG (International Internet Gateway) which should help the people to get broadband Internet with cheaper rate and better quality of service.
- IPLC (International Private Leased Circuit) for IIG
- IPLC (International Private Leased Circuit) for IGW
- IPLC (International Private Leased Circuit) with IP Transit for IIG
- IIG (International Internet Gateway) Services for ISP
- Dedicated Leased Circuits for Corporate Clients
(iii) Bangladesh as a country would enjoy the total benefit of redundancy of the circuits & also the multiple destinations for SMW-5.
- Alcatel: www.alcatel-lucent.com/submarine/
- NEC: http://www.nec.com/en/global/prod/nw/submarine/index.html
- Optical Internetworking Forum: http://www.oiforum.com/
- Telegeography: www.telegeography.com
- Suboptic Forum: www.suboptic.org
- Infinera: www.infinera.com
- Optical Fiber Telecommunications part V- vol. B (Systems and Networks) edited by I. P. Kaminow,T. Li & A. E. Willner
- Performance of Dual-Polarization QPSK for Optical Transport Systems by K. Roberts, M. O’Sullivan, K. T. Wu, H. Sun, A. Awadalla, D. J. Krause, & C. Laperle
- Latest Technology of Optical Transmission System (40G/100G Solutions) Deployed in SMW-4 Submarine Cable Upgrade and the Bandwidth Situation in Bangladesh by Md. Monwar Hossain & Parvez M. Ashraf (published in Teletech 2011)
- Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (100 G Solution) adopted in SMW-5 Submarine Cable System - What is in the Laboratory for Higher Bandwidth Solution? by Md. Monwar Hossain & Parvez M. Ashraf (published in Teletech 2012)
- Use of Advanced Optical Transmission Technologies for Redundancy in the Submarine Cable Systems of Bangladesh by Md. Monwar Hossain & Parvez M. Ashraf (published in Teletech 2013)
- Joining Bangladesh with the Second Submarine Cable (SEA-ME-WE-5) by Md. Monwar Hossain & Parvez M. Ashraf (published in Teletech 2014)
- Acknowledgment: Mr. Md. Zakirul Alam, DGM (Development), BSCCL for Information & diagrams on SMW-5 Project & Mr. Abdul Wahhab, DGM (IIG), BSCCL for the Information & diagrams on IIG and IP Transit Setups.
Md. Monwar Hossain: Managing Director, BSCCL